Head of Corporate Finance
0161 236 9077
Statutory abbreviated accounts must be filed at Companies House 9 months after your year-end date (6 months if a Plc).
Our accounting compliance service offers much more than adhering to statute. We take this opportunity to perform an annual financial ‘Health Check’ and our commitment to the task ensures all system weaknesses are highlighted. A commercial thought process is applied at all times whilst searching for cost reduction, funding requirements and efficient methods of profit extraction.
A robust audit process is necessary in order to demonstrate the accuracy and integrity of reported financial information. However our subsidiary, Sedulo Audit, goes beyond simply providing an opinion and our audit work focuses on the business practises and controls in place and adds value to the process by identifying any areas of weakness and more crucially providing recommendations in implementing any changes.
Our ethos is to work with you and your business throughout the year and this gives us a far better understanding of your position which leaves us best placed to provide real time solutions to ongoing issues.
Companies have their financial statements audited for a number of reasons:
- Assurance to shareholders and other external sources such as financial institutions
- Legal obligation if the thresholds are breached
- Regulators obligation
- Robust review of current accounting systems and procedures and an overall assessment including recommendations for changes
- Peace of mind
- A history of audited accounts will assist in the due diligence stage of any acquisition/ disposal
- Production of abbreviated accounts
- Production of full sets of statutory accounts
- Provision of audit services
- Accounts/Audit meetings
- Benchmarking reports
- Accounting system reports
I have been extremely pleased with the service received from Sedulo in preparation of ‘Joe Hughes Boxing Ltd’ accounts.
Adeeba has been extremely helpful and patient with us. She’s been very understanding about our ignorance in regard of tax and accounting and we appreciate her guidance.
Paul and Elaine have provided a friendly ear. They are always been contactable and we are grateful for their help.
I would recommend Sedulo, whole heartedly, to any up and coming sports person.
Joe Hughes Snr
The advantages of having Sedulo undertaking external audit at Charlesworth are:
- It illustrates the efficiency of our internal controls
- Highlights any deficiency in the systems and these can be looked at
- The errors whether committed unknowingly or consciously are exposed by the process of audit and it prevents their occurrence in the future
- Comparison between my audit studies and real life scenario
Shameema Mamaniat, Accounts Manager, Charlesworth Press
I like Paul and the Sedulo style. Sedulo are more business minded than an accountancy practice and that suits me.
Rob Bickerton – bNetCentric Ltd
It gives me great pleasure to be writing this letter to thank you for your professionalism and excellent work in handling my personal and business accounting needs. I have used Sedulo for the past 2 years and have been impressed by your attention to detail and the high level of customer service which has been shown. As my businesses and investments expand and grow, I need to have the right accountancy practise to ensure that I am compliant with regulations whilst minimising my liabilities. To this end I know that you and Sedulo are the right company to be aligned with and would have no hesitation in recommending your services. Thank you also for your super fast turn-around of my most recent tax return.
Marcel Sousa, The Utility Warehouse