0161 236 9077
Within the Companies Act, it is a directors’ responsibility to ensure adequate books and records are maintained on behalf of the company.
The Sedulo bookkeeping and payroll service reduces this burden for the directors, ensuring books and records are maintained accurately. These integral services lay the foundation on which all our added value services are built, in some cases Sedulo is the whole outsourced finance department for our clients.
Sedulo understands that a company’s key resource is their employees, and therefore ensures an accurate and timely payroll service.
Bookkeeping and payroll services allow you to:
- Focus on growing your core business and not have to worry about balancing the books
- Have an up to date of debtors and creditors
- Control your finances
- Centralise your accounting function
- VAT Returns
- Advice on accounting systems
- Installation of computerised accounting packages
- Training on various computerised packages
- Regular bookkeeping
- Production of weekly/ monthly payroll
- Production of P45’s
- Production of payroll year ends
I have been extremely pleased with the service received from Sedulo in preparation of ‘Joe Hughes Boxing Ltd’ accounts.
Adeeba has been extremely helpful and patient with us. She’s been very understanding about our ignorance in regard of tax and accounting and we appreciate her guidance.
Paul and Elaine have provided a friendly ear. They are always been contactable and we are grateful for their help.
I would recommend Sedulo, whole heartedly, to any up and coming sports person.
Joe Hughes Snr
Wow! Brilliant stuff Dan. Really useful. I owe you a beer. Cheers fella.
Andy Kidd, Managing Director, Hattrick Marketing