Plenty of perks for every single member of our team...
As one of the fastest-growing financial firms in the UK, we nurture and develop our team members to grow with us. In return for the work our team put in, we offer the chance to build a career path, providing training and development opportunities to ensure you can fulfil your professional ambitions and a whole host of perks, including:
- Flexible working hours
- 26 days holiday per annum (including your birthday as a paid holiday) in addition to the eight public bank holidays
- Enhanced company pension scheme, maternity and adoption leave
- An Extended Time Abroad perk, giving you the ability to work abroad for up to four weeks a year, extending that much-earned trip away with your loved ones.
- Family-friendly policies
- Ongoing development through the Sedulo Academy plus study support towards a wide range of professional qualifications
- Access to a health care cash plan with Medicash
- Access to high street and online discount and cashback scheme
Wake up and smell the coffee...
On the menu includes free daily breakfast, refreshments, themed afternoon teas, a free events calendar dedicated to looking after our teams social and wellbeing needs and much more.
Working from home or working from Rome...
Want to miss the rush-hour traffic or be able to drop the kids off at school?
No problem, our flexible hours will work around you and you can also apply to work up to 20% of your time from home.
With our Extended Time Abroad perk, you can also request to work abroad for up to four weeks a year, extending that much-earned trip away with your loved ones.
Your annual Christmas party, abroad...
At Sedulo, you could say we’re a social bunch.
Our packed social and wellbeing calendar happens all year, every year, so there’s always something to get involved in – including our legendary annual Christmas party, abroad…
Want to give back to charity or a community project?
Giving back to our communities is a key part of our culture.
Therefore, all of our team members are entitled to two paid community or charity days per year, allowing you to dedicate time to give something back to the causes you’re passionate about with full support from us.
We even look after your financial wellbeing...
Having financial advisory experts in wealth management, tax, accounting and more all in-house doesn’t just come as a benefit for our clients – our team have exclusive access to them too.
We take the financial wellbeing of all our team members seriously, encouraging them to speak to our in-house experts around anything from tailored financial plans to mortgage advice through our in-house Wealth Management team and more, for free!
Become part of something special...
Take a look at our latest career opportunities…