The opportunity & role
Joining either our Manchester or Leeds-based Audit & Compliance team you will assist the Audit & Compliance Partner and wider team to deliver a first-class service to clients.
You will be responsible for ensuring all audits and year-end accounts a strong client relationships.
- Complete audits from planning and testing to closure
- Complete year-end accounts and full year-end files, ensuring clients meet all statutory filing requirements
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing Sedulo clients, to understand their business and assist with their issues
- Ensure full compliance with all internal and external regulatory requirements
- Ensure all targets are met, including but not limited to, monthly billing and client deadlines
- Assist the development of junior members of the team through coaching, mentoring and providing technical guidance
- Assist with the ongoing review of internal processes and procedures to ensure best practice is followed
What we’re looking for
- Qualified in either ACCA, ACA or CIMA or be QBE with substantial experience within a practice environment where their main duties have related to statutory year end accounts
- Experienced in dealing with consolidated accounts, groups of companies and overseas reporting
- Confident in dealing with clients at all levels and experience in building strong client relationships
- Organised, efficient and have experience in successfully managing multiple deadlines
- Previous experience in a managerial/team leadership capacity
- Confident dealing with clients at all levels
- Proactive approach to work and the ability to work under pressure
See some of our perks & benefits...
Flexible working hours, state-of-the-art offices, continuous development and Christmas team trip abroad – just some of the perks & benefits for our team members…