At Sedulo we are building a world class team to deliver our mission to make positive change in the communities we work in. We do this by:
- Working with our clients to transform their business and personal finances
- Connecting and contributing to the business community in the cities we are located in
- Working with charities by volunteering, fundraising and influencing change both now and in the future through the Sedulo Foundation
- Being a great place to work and develop your career
The Sedulo way embraces a holistic and innovative culture with diversity and integrity at the heart. We are working to build an open and inclusive environment which supports the needs of all our team members.
We are looking for people to join the team who want to deliver beyond expectation and get results. Whether this be through embracing feedback, creating fulfilling relationships with colleagues and clients, being genuinely interested in their work, or by simply being the best version of themselves. At Sedulo, we know how important it is to create an environment for positive change, both in work and in the communities, we work within. This is demonstrated through our persistent commitment to charitable projects and a strong focus on innovation in everything that we do. You can make an impact at Sedulo, not only through delivering amazing work, but also through participating in the charity campaigns we run throughout the year. Alongside all of this, our events team ensure we also have a lot of fun – with countless wellbeing activities and events being hosted at all our offices every week!
We understand that to be a world class organisation, we must embrace uniqueness and choose courage over comfort. Everything we strive to be is grounded in our core values: Personable, Integrity, Holistic, Innovative and Deliver Beyond Expectation.
Support the Audit team, working alongside the National Head of Audit and management team to provide a first-class service to clients, ensuring all statutory deadlines are met. Support the development and growth of the Audit team.
- Support the National Head of Audit with the management and development of the Audit team through effective supervision and training
- Effectively plan an audit and then carry out that plan through audit testing and ensure all parts of the file are completed
- Ensure all accounts are reviewed and review points fed back to team members
- Carry out managerial tasks and support wider team with their development through regular reviews, on the job training and study support
- Work with the National Head of Audit to allocate work across the team
- Organise and lead weekly team meetings to discuss client deadlines, workload/planner and billing targets
- Attend client meetings, building excellent working relationships and winning new work
- Assist with the delivery of CPD training and webinars ensuring the teams remain compliant with the latest legislative changes
- Help shape the audit team driving best practice while ensuring efficiency.
- Start building your own portfolio of clients to manage and take forward.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Qualified in either ACCA or ACA
- Ability to plan and lead an audit throughout its entirety
- Technically strong, with knowledge of both UK GAAP and IFRS
- Robust experience in a managerial/team leadership capacity
- Confident dealing with clients at all levels
- Proactive approach to work and the ability to work under pressure
See some of our perks & benefits...
Flexible working hours, state-of-the-art offices, continuous development and Christmas team trip abroad – just some of the perks & benefits for our team members…
Send us your CV & apply for this role...
Our aim is to encourage and support all applicants during the application process, if you have any reasonable adjustments that you will require, please do not hesitate to get in touch via [email protected].