We are financial consultants to entrepreneurs providing expertise in accountancy solutions and commercial business advisory services. Our name, derived from the adjective ‘sedulous’, epitomises the work ethic, commitment and attention to detail we perform on each project to ensure the highest possible level of service. We offer a full range of services from the inception of the business concept, throughout growth of the entity and on to exit strategies. There is no typical clientele; we operate on new start businesses to multinational stock listed companies.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced management accountant to work across our exciting client base. You will be working on a variety of fast growing clients in different industries providing management accounting services whilst adding value to the clients operations. The role will be extremely customer focused reporting on our client’s commercial, financial, and accounting activities whilst building strong client relationships.
- Prepares monthly management accounts and information relevant to the client on a timely basis and discuss with client
- Prepare annual projections and discuss these with the client
- Identify opportunities for cross selling additional Sedulo services
- Prepare and update detailed client cash flows where necessary
- To attend client meetings to discuss results and suggest improvements
- To support other departments where necessary
- Completes all admin and other ad hoc duties in relation to the preparation of accounts where necessary
- Takes ownership for own development
- Support junior members of the team with their development and studies
Your knowledge, skills and experience
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a management accounts role
- Previous experience in a similar management accounting position within a practice or industry environment.
- Technically strong with a passion for knowledge
- Confident in dealing with clients at all levels, great communicating skills with clients over the phone or face to face
- Innovative and forward thinking
- Competent using Xero, Quickbooks and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of apps such as Receiptbank and Spotlight is advantageous
See some of our perks & benefits...
Flexible working hours, state-of-the-art offices, continuous development and Christmas team trip abroad – just some of the perks & benefits for our team members…