At Sedulo we are building a world class team to deliver our mission to make positive change in the communities we work in. We do this by:
- Working with our clients to transform their business and personal finances
- Connecting and contributing to the business community in the cities we are located in
- Working with charities by volunteering, fundraising and influencing change both now and in the future through the Sedulo Foundation
- Being a great place to work and develop your career
Working closely with the Tax Partners you will be responsible for managing and supervising members of the corporate tax team in order to deliver a world class corporate tax compliance service to clients.
- Managing the corporation tax compliance function in our Liverpool office, including
- Overseeing corporation tax computation preparation & review
- Tax accounting
- Effective communication with clients regarding all corporate tax matters, including enquiries, tax queries and technical updates
- Supervising & supporting the development of junior members of the corporate tax team including carrying out regular performance catch ups and ensuring they are on track with their studies
- Identifying advisory project work as a result of corporation tax compliance process
- Working closely with the advisory team and personal tax compliance team to ensure clients receive a holistic service from the tax department as a whole
- Working closely with other departments across Sedulo to ensure clients receive a world class financial advisory service
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Qualified CTA / ACA / ACCA with a minimum of one year of post qualification experience in a private practice Corporate Tax environment.
- Technically strong with a passion for knowledge and the ability to think creatively
- Confident in dealing with clients at all levels, great communicating skills with clients over the phone or face to face
- Strong written communication skills to write reports when required
- Excellent time management skills to ensure all deadlines are met
- Organised and efficient
- Commercial outlook with an appetite to take on new challenges
See some of our perks & benefits...
Flexible working hours, state-of-the-art offices, continuous development and Christmas team trip abroad – just some of the perks & benefits for our team members…