At Sedulo we are building a world class team to deliver our mission to make positive change in the communities we work in. We do this by:
- Working with our clients to transform their business and personal finances
- Connecting and contributing to the business community in the cities we are located in
- Working with charities by volunteering, fundraising and influencing change both now and in the future through the Sedulo Foundation
- Being a great place to work and develop your career
Working closely with the Head of Personal Tax you will be responsible for managing and supervising members of the personal tax team in order to deliver a world class personal tax compliance service to clients.
- Managing all personal tax compliance filing deadlines for the Liverpool office.
- Undertaking meetings with new and existing clients to develop and maintain excellent working relationships and win future business that may include the provision of share schemes, inheritance tax and capital gains tax planning and advice.
- Managing, supervising and training junior members of the tax team.
- Working closely with the corporation tax compliance team to obtain information required to complete clients’ self-assessment tax returns.
- Preparing self-assessment tax returns, providing an all-round service with the emphasis on each client’s individual requirements.
- Demonstration of knowledge with regards to P11Ds, tax credits, tax codes, gift aid relief claims for charities and dealing with HMRC Compliance.
Completion of self-employed accounts and schedules of income from property.
Your knowledge, skills and experience
- Qualified ATT or CTA (or both) with industry experience within a private practice tax environment.
- Robust experience in a private practice Tax environment.
- Technically strong with a passion for knowledge and the ability to think creatively.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully managing client relationships and building internal networks to deliver a service that is beyond expectation.
- Experience of managing a team with a proven track record of helping team members to develop their knowledge and skills.
- Organised with excellent time management skills to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Process improvement mindset to ensure the personal tax team continues to deliver a world class service.
See some of our perks & benefits...
Flexible working hours, state-of-the-art offices, continuous development and Christmas team trip abroad – just some of the perks & benefits for our team members…