We are financial consultants to entrepreneurs providing expertise in accountancy solutions and commercial business advisory services. Our name, derived from the adjective ‘sedulous’, epitomises the work ethic, commitment and attention to detail we perform on each project to ensure the highest possible level of service. We offer a full range of services from the inception of the business concept, throughout growth of the entity and on to exit strategies. There is no typical clientele; we operate on new start businesses to multinational stock listed companies.
You will be responsible for the efficient and successful delivery of R&D / Innovation tax services to clients including but not limited to;
- Building and maintaining R&D / Innovation relationships with clients and managing project delivery whilst ensuring clients receive a world class service
- Advising clients regarding the technical application of the BIS Guidelines to the R&D activities undertaken by the company
- Ensuring R&D qualifiable activities are compliant against tax legislation and documented in Sedulo’s R&D Tax Relief reports
- Collaborate on existing client projects and support businesses in an advisory capacity
- Contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of R&D Tax services to the client
- Build relationships both internally and externally with clients in order to identify new R&D opportunities and managing client expectations throughout
- Assist with the successful delivery of R&D tax projects, delivering technical excellence and proactive business-driven approach take
Your knowledge, skills and experience
- Previous experience in R&D Tax advisory services
- Proven ability to read and interpret existing and new R&D tax legislation
- Demonstrable experience of successfully managing client relationships and building internal networks to deliver a service that is beyond expectation
- Strong technical skills, attention to detail and a continuous improvement ethos
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards
- Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations
See some of our perks & benefits...
Flexible working hours, state-of-the-art offices, continuous development and Christmas team trip abroad – just some of the perks & benefits for our team members…
Send us your CV & apply for this role...
R&D tax support which rewards businesses that invest in innovation.
See how we work