At Sedulo we are building a world class team to deliver our mission to make positive change in the communities we work in. We do this by:
- Working with our clients to transform their business and personal finances
- Connecting and contributing to the business community in the cities we are in
- Working with charities by volunteering, fundraising and influencing change both now and in the future through the Sedulo Foundation
- Being a great place to work and develop your career
To provide administration support and undertake analysis work on criminal/civil forensic cases (Full training will be available)
- Effective use of the Altia Toolkit, to convert paper copies of bank statements into excel spreadsheets
- Analyse bank statements and business records to support the Forensic Accountant in the preparation of an Expert Forensic Report
- Ensure all fee quotes are entered on to the deal sheet, including deadline dates and relevant information
- Internet based research of Companies House, Land Registry, house valuations, motor valuations and any other assets.
- Support the Forensic Accountant in developing a strategy to determine the scope of cases, including High Profile investigations, identifying areas of Fraud, Bribery and Corruption, Theft, Trading of Counterfeit Goods, Money Laundering, Tax Evasion, Confiscation under Proceeds of Crime, Drug trafficking, personal injury, matrimonial and professional negligence claims.
- Analyse confidential and sensitive evidence for use in Court proceedings
- Advise the Forensic Accountant on patterns and areas of further investigation
- Support the Forensic Accountant in the preparation of expert financial information and analysis for both litigation and investigations
- Administrative tasks, including, scanning, printing, copying, archiving
- Checking reports for spelling and grammatical errors, cross referencing against appendices and additions.
- Supporting the Forensic Accountants with the preparation of basic reports
Your knowledge, skills and experience
- Good Maths and English have a willingness to learn and further study for AAT
- Possess the ability to multitask and prioritise own workload in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent eye for detail and analytically minded
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to think innovatively
See some of our perks & benefits...
Flexible working hours, state-of-the-art offices, continuous development and Christmas team trip abroad – just some of the perks & benefits for our team members…