At Sedulo we are building a world class team to deliver our mission to make positive change in the communities we work in. We do this by:
- Working with our clients to transform their business and personal finances
- Connecting and contributing to the business community in the cities we are located in
- Working with charities by volunteering, fundraising and influencing change both now and in the future through the Sedulo Foundation
- Being a great place to work and develop your career
Playing a big role in the Corporate Finance team, you will run a variety of Transaction Services projects ranging from Financial Due Diligence, Acquisition Advice & Structuring, Company Valuations and Financial Forecasts.
An integral part of the role will be to have an excellent network of professional intermediaries that will introduce assignments, and be committed to building on that network.
- To take the lead on Transaction Services assignments
- Network, create and maintain relationships with other professionals to generate assignments
- Provide financial analysis on client businesses
- Undertake Financial Due Diligence on a wide range of projects, on behalf of banks, debt investors, acquirers and private equity investors
- Prepare detailed written documents to a high level summarising Financial Due Diligence findings and company valuations.
- Create robust and detailed financial models to predict outcomes
- Liaise with company owners, Directors, stakeholders and external parties to effectively co-ordinate Transaction Services projects
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns
- Lead proposals and formal presentations where necessary
Knowledge, Skills, Experience Required
Your knowledge, skills and experience
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA and relevant Corporate Finance Qualification or experience
- Excellent knowledge of transaction structuring
- Knowledge of relevant computer packages including but particularly strong in Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills and the ability to engage commercially and form strong working relationships with clients
- Robust project and client management skills
- Accurate, organised and conscientious
- Strong network in the corporate finance and private equity community
- Previous experience within a Transaction Services team is a must
See some of our perks & benefits...
What we offer
- A company mantra of having fun together, getting results together and giving back together
- A bespoke training and development plan with the opportunity to expand and diversify your skills
- 26 days holiday, company pension scheme, health care plan, cycle to work scheme, death in service benefits and access to our in house Wealth Planning and Mortgage departments
- Smart working and agile working hours including the ability to work remotely for up to 20% of your contracted time
- Ability to work away from home remotely for up to 4 weeks per year, great for extending a trip to see family or making the most of warmer climates
- All expenses paid annual social trip overseas
Send us your CV and apply for this role...
Our aim is to encourage and support all applicants during the application process, if you have any reasonable adjustments that you will require, please do not hesitate to get in touch via people@ sedulo.co.uk.