The opportunity & role
Working closely with the Partner/Director and wider team you will assist with a variety of corporate finance assignments ranging from business valuations and due diligence to transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, management buy-outs and buy-ins, disposals, listings and floatation’s.
- Working closely with Corporate Finance Partners to prepare the due diligence on a wide range of projects
- Suggest and create scalable internal systems and file documentation
- Market research and compiling target company information
- Show an aptitude on Corporate Finance projects and supply working papers to assist Partners with the delivery of advisory services
- Financial analysis on client businesses
- Use financial modelling to predict outcomes
- Liaise with all parties involved in transactions and assist with negotiations
- Prepare legal documents and prospectuses
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns
- Contribute to competitive bid proposals and formal presentations
- Network, create and maintain relationships with other corporate finance professionals
- The role will also include building and maintaining good relationships with clients, legal advisors and lenders.
What we're looking for
- A background in accountancy and ideally qualified or working towards AAT/ACCA/ACA or other Corporate Finance qualifications
- Knowledge of relevant computer packages including but not limited to Microsoft Office and Market IQ
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to engage commercially with clients
- Robust project and client management skills
- Accurate, organised and have impeccable numeracy/writing skills
- Connections and networking experience in the corporate finance community are advantageous
See some of our perks & benefits...
Flexible working hours, state-of-the-art offices, continuous development and Christmas team trip abroad – just some of the perks & benefits for our team members…