The opportunity & role
Our tax department is looking for a highly organised and enthusiastic individual to join the team. You will use your enthusiasm to take responsibility for the management & growth of the corporation tax compliance offering, with support from the Tax Partner and wider Tax team.
Based from any of our 4 office locations (Manchester, Leeds, London or Liverpool) you will be working with a broad range of exciting clients across industries such as tech, media, fashion and the arts. This role will suit someone with impeccable attention to detail who is looking to progress their corporate tax career in one of the fastest-growing independent accounting firms in the UK.
- Managing the corporation tax compliance department, including; overseeing corporation tax computation preparation & review, tax accounting and effective communication with clients regarding all corporate tax matters, including enquiries, tax queries and technical updates
- Working with the Tax Partner and senior members of the team on the recruitment and growth strategy for the team
- Supervising & supporting the development of junior members of the corporate tax team including carrying out regular performance catch-ups and ensuring they are on track with their studies
- Identifying advisory project work as a result of corporation tax compliance process
- Working closely with the advisory team and personal tax compliance team to ensure clients receive a holistic service from the tax department as a whole
- Working closely with other departments across Sedulo to ensure clients receive a world-class financial advisory service
What we're looking for
- Qualified CTA / ACA / ACCA with a minimum of 3 years’ post-qualification experience in a private practice Corporate Tax environment.
- Technically strong with a passion for knowledge and the ability to think creatively
- Confident in dealing with clients at all levels, great communicating skills with clients over the phone or face to face
- Strong written communication skills to write reports when required
- Excellent time management skills to ensure all deadlines are met
- Organised and efficient
- Commercial outlook with an appetite to take on new challenges
See some of our perks & benefits...
Flexible working hours, state-of-the-art offices, continuous development and Christmas team trip abroad – just some of the perks & benefits for our team members…