The opportunity & role...
Working as part of the Marketing & Events team, you will use your creativity to tell the stories of our team’s work and its impact, and use them to grow our social and web audiences across our brands. Role responsibilities include…
- Primarily building our audiences on social media and our website and reporting on that growth. You can use any of the marketing mix to supplement those audiences.
- Working alongside our heads of departments to create engaging content calendars to be distributed across our digital channels, including social media, the web and, on occasion, the press.
- Supporting key team members, including the Managing Partner, with building their personal brand online.
- Working with our in-house design and video support roles to visualise some of your stories to drive engagement.
- Using paid social media to widen the scope of our content and support our audiences growth.
- Leading the social media and website promotions of our in-house podcast series, Taking Care of Business.
- Maintaining our websites with the support of the Marketing team and external developers.
- Working with the rest of the Marketing team, managing the creation of our quarterly newspaper, the Sedulo Times, using the content and stories already mentioned.
- Assisting with the execution of a regular email marketing calendar across all of our sub-brands.
- Supporting with our events as they arise, primarily through digital marketing, although ad hoc tasks can be required.
What we are looking for...
- You’ve got a strong knowledge of your digital marketing disciplines with at least 2 years of experience in your current role.
- You understand how businesses can leverage the likes of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram and you have experience with paid social.
- You embrace technology and have a strong knowledge of industry-relevant software, including the likes of WordPress, Google Analytics, Hootsuite (or other social media management software), email marketing software and more.
- You understand the power of data and how reporting can influence your decision-making.
- You enjoy multi-channel marketing and have an interest in branching out into new disciplines.
See some of our perks & benefits...
Flexible working hours, state-of-the-art offices, continuous development and Christmas team trip abroad – just some of the perks & benefits for our team members…