The opportunity & role
We’re re looking for an experienced Financial Advisor based in either Manchester, Leeds or Liverpool to support the continued growth of our Wealth Management team. The role involves working collaboratively with colleagues across the business to identify opportunities both internally and externally.
The position is ideally suited to an accomplished networker who is driven by providing a quality level of service and who always puts the interests of clients first. Our Financial Advisors proactively seek success, both for themselves and the wider team. They are results-driven and hold a natural determination to grow their client bank without the need for sales targets.
Working alongside an established support team, you will research the marketplace and recommend the most appropriate products and services available in line with our Centralised Investment Proposition (CIP), ensuring clients are informed of and understand those solutions that best meet their needs.
You will be competent and confident advising business owners and individuals on pensions, investments and protection products. Authorisation to advise on more specialist products will be determined by the outcomes of the training and competence scheme and ongoing KPIs.
- Generating and identifying opportunities to provide services to new and existing clients
- Making a positive and proactive contribution to the growth of the office
- Conducting in-depth reviews of clients’ financial circumstances, current provision and future aims through the use of cashflow forecasting where appropriate
- Reviewing and responding to clients’ changing needs and financial circumstances
- Always act with honesty, integrity and in line with regulatory guidelines
- Comply with the firm’s compliance procedures and training and competence scheme
What we're looking for
- Minimum Level 4 Diploma qualified
- Strong networking skills and ability to establish relationships with clients
- Desire to grow and develop as a professional
- Research and analytical skills
- Self-motivation and organisation
- An ethical and professional approach to work.
- Experience in reviewing work for and mentoring part-qualified team members.
- Process improvement mindset to ensure the team continues to deliver a world-class service
See some of our perks & benefits...
Flexible working hours, state-of-the-art offices, continuous development and Christmas team trip abroad – just some of the perks & benefits for our team members…