The opportunity & role
Following exceptional client growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a R&D / Innovations Consultant to join our Research & Development/Tax Innovations team.
You will have the opportunity to join a successful and ambitious team who work with a wide range of clients of innovative clients at the cutting edge of their industries which span across many sectors. The role can be based from either of our 4 offices- Manchester, London, Liverpool or Leeds.
You will be responsible for the efficient and successful delivery of R&D / Innovation tax services to clients including but not limited to;
- Building and maintaining R&D / Innovation relationships with clients and managing project delivery whilst ensuring clients receive a world class service
- Advising clients regarding the technical application of the BIS Guidelines to the R&D activities undertaken by the company
- Ensuring R&D qualifiable activities are compliant against tax legislation and documented in the Sedulo’s R&D Tax Relief reports
- Collaborate on existing client projects and support businesses in an advisory capacity
- Contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of R&D Tax services to the client
- Build relationships both internally and externally with clients in order to identify new R&D opportunities and managing client expectations throughout
- Contribute to winning new work by proactively seeking opportunities for new business and providing a world class service to existing clients
- Assist with the successful delivery of R&D tax projects, delivering technical excellence and proactive business-driven approach taken
What we're looking for
- A minimum of two years experience in R&D Tax advisory services
- Proven ability to read and interpret existing and new R&D tax legislation
- Demonstrable experience of successfully managing client relationships and building internal networks to deliver a service that is beyond expectation
- Strong technical skills, attention to detail and a continuous improvement ethos
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards
- Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations
See some of our perks & benefits...
Flexible working hours, state-of-the-art offices, continuous development and Christmas team trip abroad – just some of the perks & benefits for our team members…
Send us your CV & apply for this role...
R&D tax support which rewards businesses that invest in innovation.
See how we work