The opportunity & role
Based in Liverpool, you will work with one of our Directors as a Financial Controller or Finance Director for our High Growth client base within our Management Accounts team.
Through providing the highest levels of client servicing, you will be responsible for managing and reporting High Growth client’s commercial, financial and accounting activities whilst building strong relationships at the highest level.
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Assist clients in managing cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Prepare personally and ensure the client’s accounts team(s) prepare monthly management information relevant to the client on a timely basis and discuss with the client
- Provide detailed client cash flows and ensure management accounts are completed on a timely basis
- Ensure all accounts from clients are reviewed and review points are resolved or reported to the Director
- Attend client meetings where required, building excellent relationships and dealing with queries in a timely manner
- Develop budgets and financial plans for clients based on research and data reports
- Review client’s financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Examine client’s financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Create bespoke client systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
What we are looking for
- Qualified in ACCA / ACA / CIMA or QBE
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller
- 10+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
See some of our perks & benefits...
Flexible working hours, state-of-the-art offices, continuous development and Christmas team trip abroad – just some of the perks & benefits for our team members…