The opportunity & role...
Working as part of the Marketing & Events team, you will use your creativity to tell the stories of our team’s work and its impact, and use them to grow our social and web audiences across our brands. Role responsibilities include…
- Building our audiences on social media and our website and reporting to key stakeholders on that growth.
- Be the paid social expert for selected members of our consumer brand client-base, advising on campaign creation, optimisation and performance.
- Working alongside our heads of departments to create engaging content calendars to be distributed over social media, the web and, on occasion, the press.
- Supporting key team members, including the Managing Partner, with building their personal brand and profile through social media.
- Media-planning alongside our in-house design and video support roles to further visualise stories to drive engagement.
- Managing and allocating the paid social media budget to further the reach of Sedulo and it’s consumer-brand clients, driving audience growth.
- Leading the social media and website promotions of our in-house podcast series, Taking Care of Business.
- Maintaining our websites with the support of the Marketing team and external developers.
- Working with the rest of the Marketing team, managing the creation of our quarterly newspaper, the Sedulo Times, using stories from our team and client-base.
What we are looking for...
- You’ve got a strong knowledge of your paid social, with at least 4 years of experience in your current role.
- You’ve launched or elevated businesses and consumer brands using paid social on the likes of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram to drive growth and sales.
- You embrace technology and have a strong knowledge of industry-relevant software, including the likes of WordPress, Google Analytics, Hootsuite (or other social media management software) and more.
- You use data-powered dashboards to monitor your progress and influence your decision-making.
- You have an interest in getting exposure around other marketing disciplines, particularly in how they fit together with others.
See some of our perks & benefits...
Flexible working hours, state-of-the-art offices, continuous development and Christmas team trip abroad – just some of the perks & benefits for our team members…