- Why is it happening?
- What is Auto Enrolment?
- Do I need to seek professional advice on Auto Enrolment?
- Which employees do I need to auto-enrol into a pension?
- What are my employer duties for each type of worker?
- Who is not treated as a worker for auto-enrolment?
- As an employer, do I have to do auto-enrolment?
- What happens if I don’t do it?
- When do I need to do it?
- How can I find my staging date?
- What happens if we are a group of companies with different staging dates?
- Can I bring our staging date forward?
- Can I delay my staging date?
- What is postponement and what does it do?
- What happens during the postponement period?
- What happens at the end of the postponement period?
- Is there a compulsory minimum amount that we have to pay into pensions?
- Do we get any help with our pension costs?
- Employer contributions
- Employee contributions
- Do I need to use the NEST for Auto-Enrolment?
- What happens if I cannot get terms from our existing pension provider?
- What is NEST?
- Why is NEST different to other auto-enrolment pension schemes?
- What are the alternatives to NEST?
- What is a qualifying pension scheme?
- Money purchase schemes
- Standard quality test – using qualifying earnings definition
- Alternative quality tests
- Defined Benefit Schemes
- Overseas pension schemes
- Are there any other important things that I need to consider with Auto Enrolment?
- Default investment fund
- Do I need to purchase any specific software for Auto Enrolment?
- When should I start our auto enrolment project?
Get help with your Auto Enrolment obligations
Click below to speak to our Auto Enrolment experts or call us on 0161 236 9077.