- What is the purpose of shareholder protection?
- Why is shareholder protection needed?
- How do you value the business and the level of cover required for shareholder protection?
- What are the different methods of shareholder protection?
- Is there a legal obligation for the remaining shareholders to buy the shares or the family of the shareholder to sell the shares?
- What is a Double Option Agreement?
- What is a Single Option Agreement?
- Why do we need to make the Premium’s equal for each shareholder?
- Business succession for partnerships
- Business succession for Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP’s)
Get help with Shareholder Protection
Click below to speak to our experts, or call us on 0161 236 9077.