Because if you are a business going to an insolvency practitioner (IP) for restructuring advice then I would suggest you are!
That’s not to say that IPs are evil or don’t do a very good job as in lots of cases they do. However, if you are looking for help in turning your business around from a provider whose modus operandi is all based around insolvency (the clue is in their name!) and so administration or liquidation then don’t be surprised if 9 out of 10 times you end up in administration or liquidation!
Introducing Sedulo restructuring!
At Sedulo we believe in not blurring the lines and instead, working with clients who want help in turning around their existing business – for that reason we actively do not employ or have an insolvency department. This means that if you are at a point where you are dead set on going through an insolvency “process” then you are better calling somebody else. If you are looking for somebody that will truly care about your business and have joined up goals around restructuring it so that you can move forward more profitably, we are the team for you!
Here are some of the things we can offer:
- Initial free consultation to understand your business, the issues within it and how you want to move forward
- Strategic planning around the commerciality / viability of your business
- Forecasting (daily/weekly/monthly)
- Negotiate with HMRC on your behalf
- Sourcing niche funding solutions to help short term cash or long-term working capital
- Government incentives such as R&D tax relief either reducing tax or putting free cash back into the business
One final thing – your business doesn’t have to be in extreme financial difficulty to need restructuring advice! The best time to restructure is from a strong base and so if you can see certain things deteriorating, whether it be margin or cash or sales, come and talk to us before there is a glaring issue – we could uncover the root causes and help put out those fires before they are even alight!
If you want any further information or just discuss things informally, drop me an email to [email protected] and we can arrange a call or meeting. Alternatively speak to our restructuring partner Lee Jones @ [email protected].