Does a UK company have to registered for PAYE?

A very short post today, but this is a question we’ve asked with increasing regularity recently, particularly by overseas business looking to set up a UK based subsidiary.

If the company intends to employ people in the UK then it will be required to register for PAYE and to submit monthly RTI reports. A UK based accountant will be able to run the payroll process for the company providing you with all of the information that is required to pay the employees wages and the monthly PAYE payments due to HMRC.

As part of this service, the monthly RTI submissions will also be made electronically on your behalf.

Your next step…

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *