There were certainly no January blues as far as our team were concerned.
Our highlights from January are:
- In the digital sector, we advised on the acquisition of Just Search by Digital Next. As part of the acquisition, Digital Next has also taken on an investor in the form of Online Group, a public company situated in Sweden. Full details of the deal are on our website.
- We were engaged by a large independent mental health rehabilitation provider to advise them on their Auto Enrolment obligations, research and design a bespoke administration and pension solution for the business and employees, and successfully implement the project within a tight deadline.
- We advised the directors of two recently merged business on valuation of their combined business, and arranged the most suitable shareholder protection insurance and necessary legal arrangements.
- We helped a client buy his business premises tax efficiently through his accumulated pension funds, plus helping to secure his long term retirement by generating a substantial and guaranteed rental income to his pension fund.
- We provided sponsorship for the Millie’s Trust Ball.
- Our Senior Accountant, Rob Johnson, became ACCA qualified after passing his final exams.