July was certainly a varied month for our team. There were notable successes for our Sport, Compliance, Corporate Finance and Tax departments and a moment of pride for a certain member of our team.
Our highlights from July are:
- We assisted in raising asset finance in excess of £1m for a business in the print sector.
- Our Compliance team were delighted to be appointed by the British Kendo Association to provide annual accountancy and taxation services.
- We extended the facilities of a media client with their existing bank.
- Our Tax team picked up 4 new personal tax clients, all of whom are worldwide market leaders in oil industry and shipping safety systems.
- We successfully negotiated a 3 year tax payment plan for an Irish company.
- Our Tax team were appointed to act for a Putney based building, painting and decorating company.
- Staying with our Tax team, we are currently assisting on the merger of two large plastering businesses in
the Preston area.
- Sedulo Wealth Management welcomed 9 new clients to the fold. Through a combination of referrals and self-generation, the new additions operate in industries ranging from medical to personal. On the back of their new client wins, our Wealth Management team also celebrated their highest month in terms of billing.
- Last but definitely not least, we attended the sponsors evening for Stockport County and Dan Wilson, our Accounts Manager and die-hard County fan, won the sponsorship of a match-ball in the raffle. He hasn’t stopped smiling since.