The prospect of holidays spent lounging on the beach has done nothing to deter our team from seeing a number of deals through to completion.
Our highlights from June are:
- We worked with Macclesfield Town Football Club to negotiate with the council to help the club become the first UK-based community-owned football club.
- We secured funding for a client in the healthy snack food industry, getting them into stores across the UK.
- We were shortlisted to act for an exciting national British sporting club.
- We carried out the tax efficient structuring of a telecommunications business including setting up an LLP structure for tax planning on exit.
- Our Sport division are also tendering for another football club to add to our portfolio.
- Our Corporate Finance team are currently working on a £3m fund-raise for a digital marketing group.
- Our apprentices, Erin Berry, Josh Mulholland and Rachael Donlon, moved on to their level 4 AAT diploma.
- Our Wealth Management team have been invited up to Aberdeen to work with an international company on the design, build and implementation of a group pension scheme. The scheme will also be ‘future-proofed’ ahead of the new legislation surrounding auto-enrolment.