Interested in what we have been up to over the past month? Fill in your details to the right to view our October 2013 newsletter!
Included in this issue:
- Our office expansion at Deansgate Locks.
- We announce the brave souls in our office who are donating their top-lip space for Movember.
- Paul Lindfield is on our blog looking at the current plight of the Co-operative Bank and the consequences if it fails.
- Darrell Booth asks whether those undertaking research and development are failing to claim all of the tax relief that they’re entitled to.
- Details of the Let Property Campaign.
- A look at latest industry to be targeted by an HMRC tax enquiry campaign.
- The final total raised by Paul Lindfield’s charity zipslide.
- Our latest entrant into our Client Corner, Contract Blinds.
- Our Successes, Top Tweets and much, much more!