We are very proud to unveil our brand new newsletter.
To coincide with our rebrand we have been undergoing over the past month, we have revamped both the style and substance of our monthly newsletter. It still contains interesting articles and advice sections as before, but also now introduces the Client Corner, a brand new section dedicated to sharing what is happening in the world of the people we work so closely with. As well as the rebrand, we have been preparing to open our next office at the Sharp Project. We will be in there from 3 September so why not pay us a visit?
The summer may not have brought much in the way of sunshine, but we have plenty to cheer you up so fill in your details to the right to view our Summer 2012 newsletter!
Included in this issue:
- Sedulo assist in Egan Reid acquisition
- News of our rebrand and new website
- Our latest blog post from Kirsty MacDonald; ‘Like to save tax? Are you preparing for the 45% rate?‘
- Details of our fantasy football Premier League
- Information on the double dip recession – Are you getting all of the Tax Relief that you are entitled to?
- Our first entrant into the Client Corner; Maddi’s Butterflies
- Our Successes, Top Tweets and much, much more!