Year End Accounts

If you are a sole trader or partnership, there is no legal requirement to file a set of accounts each year with Companies House. You will still need accounts preparing for your financial year though, so that the profit can go on your personal tax return.

We take care of all of the compliance requirements of your company from preparing and filing annual accounts to the completion of the corporation tax paperwork with minimal disruption to you.

For more information on year end accounts, download our free guide

Ask our experts about how we can help you with your year end accounts

Comments are closed.