Ensure your business is prepared with end of year accounts support

A holistic, thorough and efficient approach

We take care of all of the compliance requirements of your company from preparing and filing annual accounts, bookkeeping services, to the completion of the corporation tax paperwork with minimal disruption to you or your business.

Do you need to file a year end?

Registered companies must file accounts once a year at Companies House. For small companies, an abbreviated set of accounts can be filed, whereas medium and large companies must file a full set of accounts.

If you are a sole trader or partnership, there is no legal requirement to file a set of accounts, however, you will still need accounts preparing for your financial year so that the profit can go on your personal tax return.

Get support with your year end...