Forensic Accounting expertise provided by Bartfields.
In 2018, Bartfields Forensic Accountants joined the Sedulo Group, bringing with them a vast experience of providing assistance on criminal, civil and commercial issues.
Bartfields have been providing Forensic Accounting services to Solicitors, Barristers, Public Bodies and Members of the Public for over 25 years, with expertise in dealing with all types of cases acting as a Single Joint Expert, Party Appointed Expert, Expert Advisor or Shadow Expert.
All criminal, civil & commercial issues, covered.
The Bartfields team have vast experience of giving advice on many issues, including claims involving:
- Criminal Investigations (including confiscation proceedings under POCA)
- Business/Partnership Disputes
- Business Interruption & Insurance Claims
- Share & Business Valuations
- Professional Negligence
- Matrimonial Disputes
- Personal Injury & Fatal Accidents
Learn more about the Bartfields history & expertise...
Visit the dedicated Bartfields Forensic Accountants website…